Handling of Personal Information
Name of Business Operator
Name, Affiliation, and Contact Information for Administrator
Name of Administrator: Takashi Kariya, Risk Management, Redhorse Corporation
Contact: Phone 03-5144-5726 (9:00¬–17:30 excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays)
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1) Purpose of Use when Personal Information is obtained directly from the Subject in writing (including when it is provided through a website or email, etc.; “in Writing”)
|Customer Information||To send products for our foreign souvenirs business, domestic souvenirs business, and travel goods business; for related after-sales services; to provide information about new products, services and questionnaire survey; to provide information about the products and services of the Company’s partner companies; and for business communications with companies that referred you to us|
|Shareholder Information||For the disclosure of information, sending handouts, paying dividends, and for communications|
|Business Partner Information||For business negotiations and various business communications; receiving and placing orders; and billing and payment purposes|
|Employee Information||For personnel/labor management, operations management, health management, and security management of our employees|
|Personal Information regarding Applicants for Employment||To contact applicants and manage hiring operations|
(2) Purpose of Use when Personal Information is obtained directly from the Subject by Means other than in Writing
①In the case of phone calls
|Customer Information||To confirm the details of orders that have been placed (call records)
We may record the contents of phone calls with our customers for the purpose of confirming the details of inquiries and/or improving the quality of our customer service
②When provided by online shopping portals
|Customer Information||To send products for our foreign souvenirs business, domestic souvenirs business, and travel goods business; for related after-sales services; to provide information about new products and services; to provide information about the products and services of the Company’s partner companies|
(3) Purpose of Use when Personal Information is entrusted to us by a Business Partner
①When entrusted with the sending of direct mail
|Customer Information||To send direct mail|
②When entrusted with the sending of products
|Customer Information||To send products and provide related services; to bill the entrusting party|
Of the personal information set out above, only (1) and (2) are subject to disclosure.
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company shall not provide the personal information of our customers to a third party except in the following cases
- If the subject’s consent has been obtained;
- If it is required by law;
- If it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the subject;
- If it is particularly necessary in order to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the subject;
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a government organization, a local government, or a person entrusted by such bodies to carry out official work prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the subject may hinder the performance of such official work; or
- When, for the smooth performance of operations, we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
Any provision of your personal information in accordance with the cases set out above shall be sent subject to appropriate security management measures, including electronic means.
Outsourcing of the Handling of Personal Information
The Company outsources part of its operations for business operation purposes in order to provide a better service to our customers. We may entrust our service providers with personal information. In such case, we shall select a service provider that we find to be handling personal information appropriately, and ensure that they manage our customers’ personal information appropriately by agreeing matters necessary to prevent the leakage of our customers’ personal information such as appropriate management of personal information and non-disclosure by means of contracts, etc.
Sharing of personal information
The Company, Redhorse Corporation Co., Ltd., will provide the folowing personal information to Redhorse Wellness Co.,Ltd. which is the joint user.The Company will take appropriate security management measures with the consent of the individual before sharing his/her personal information.
- The purpose of sharing: In order to introdduce the Company, Redhorse Wellness Co., Ltd. as well as the product and service content of companies which cooperate with the two companies.
- Items of personal information to be shared: Name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth.
- Head of Management: Redhorse Wellness Co., Ltd.
- Acquisition method: With the consent of the individual, taking appropriate security management measures and acquiring data electronically.
Requests for the Disclosure of Personal Information
Customers who wish to request the disclosure, etc. of their own personal information (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, revisions/additions to/deletion of the content, suspension of use or deletion, suspension of provision to third parties) should contact the relevant desk at the Company. The Company will confirm your identity before responding within a reasonable time. Please refer to the “Procedures for Requesting Personal Information subject to Disclosure” available on the Company website for details regarding requests for disclosure, etc.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
Personal information should be provided to the Company at your discretion. However, there are cases where we may not be able to provide services in an appropriate manner without certain necessary items of information.
When obtaining personal information through methods that are not easily recognizable by the subject
Cookies are used for the purpose of providing you with a more convenient viewing experience when you revisit the Company website, and do not invade your privacy, nor will they have any adverse effects on your computer.
The Company also uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)-enabled data encryption system for all portions of its website where personal information is entered. In addition, we have adopted measures including the installation of firewalls to protect information within our website.
However, given the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee complete security. We ask for your understanding in advance on this point.
Name of Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization and Contact for Filing of Complaints
Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization that the Company belongs to:
Contact for Filing of Complaints: Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Address: Roppongi First Building 12F, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku Tokyo,
Phone number: 03-5860-7565; 0120-700-779